7. Payment Stub Return this section of the bill with your payment. Please include your Maui Electric account number on your check.
8. Account Number This is your Maui Electric identification number. It helps to have it handy when you call with questions about your account.
9. Total Amount Due This is how much you currently owe.
10. Due Date This is when your payment should be received by Maui Electric to avoid a late payment charge.
11. Amount Enclosed Please write in how much you are paying on your electric bill.
12. Bar Code The post office uses this code to speed up the mailing process.
13. Scan Line Our computers read this line to automatically process your bill payment. Please don’t write over it when submitting your payments.